Walking Cane - Limited Edition - 11.5cm Length x 89.5cm Height - Pemphis Acidula
Limited Edition - Only one available.
This walking cane is handmade from a single native log indigenous to Java and is polished smooth to showcase its natural color and texture. The Pemphis Acidula wood is traditionally valued in various cultures for its natural resistance to both rot and warping. Use of the Pemphis Acidula in wood-working application is very rare because to its hardness and low commercial availability. Due to its rarity, resilience and durability, this walking cane may remain in your family over generations.
Cane Selection Guide:
Standing upright, with your arms to relaxed your sides, the distance from your wrist joint down to the floor shall be the correct cane height. Your cane height may vary by up to 2cm based on your personal preference and comfort level.
• High Grade Teak Wood
• Environmentally Friendly PU Paint Coating
• Matt Finish
• Gift Box
• Weight: 0.5kg
• Free Shipping Worldwide
• In stock items will be shipped within 14 days from order confirmation
• Shipping status can be verified at any time by using the tracking number provided via email
• Pre-orders / personalised items are delivered within 60-90 days of order confirmation
• Import tax and duties in the recipient country are not included
• Local currency shown is for reference only. Payment is in Singapore Dollars (SGD)